Who can join the Club, and why should I ?
Monash University Outdoors Club is open to Monash University students and staff (undergrad, postgrad, local, international or exchange), as well as the wider community.
MUOC organise various outdoor activities including Bushwalking, Kayaking, Rock Climbing (indoor & outdoor), Rogaining, Mountain Biking, Canoe Polo and Rafting. MUOC members come from all walks of life and experience levels, so whether you are an expert, or new to the Outdoors- we have something for you.
- Monash Student (Full Year): $20
- Non-Student (Full Year): $30
Payment can either be made online, or in person to one of our Committee members (Follow instructions on the Sign Up Form).
Bank Details: Monash Bushwalking and Outdoors Club
BSB: 033289 Account: 630839
Reference: “Mem15″[insert first three letters of first name][insert first three letters of last name] (eg John Brown would use “Mem15JohBro”)
If you’re still not sure
– Visit us at our O-Week stall (Clayton Campus) 20-24, February 2017
– Come along to one of our weekly Indoor Rock Climbing Sessions on a Wednesday Night or Canoe Polo Sessions on a Thursday Night (see Calendar)
– Contact us! MUOC’s Committee are more than happy to answer your queries