Gear hire will not be available until possibly early next year. We still do not have an easily accessible place for our gear. Further, we are all volunteers, many of us are students with exams at the moment. Please be considerate of this. Any trips being run will include specialist gear required, like bikes or kayaks. Any general purpose gear like sleeping bags, and hiking packs are not available.Thank you for understanding.
What is MUOC?
MUOC is one of Victoria’s biggest outdoors clubs. We cover a wide range of outdoors interests, there’s something for everyone! Membership is open to all members of the public. Stay up-to-date by visiting our facebook page!
Join us for MUOC's first visit to the recently formalized Silvan MTB trails! Silvan offers old - school, handmade trails at the base of Mt. Dandenong, with plenty of trail features to keep advanced and intermediate riders entertained. This will be an INTERMEDIATE ride, meaning participants should have some experience mountain biking and general fitness. First timers and beginners should look out for upcoming Lysterfield or Buxton trips. All up we should ride about 20-30kms, but we will be flexible based on group ability. Places are strictly limited due to a reduced number of drivers and sign-ups for this trip will close Thursday 17th December at 5PM.
- Meet at Monash Sport, Clayton Campus at 12PM, January 20th.
- Limited carpooling spaces available, any additional riders will need to make their own way to Silvan. Accessible via 1hr ride from Lilydale station.
- No cost to come along but approx. $5 carpool petrol money to be paid to your driver if carpooling.
- If you need to hire a bike, day hire is available from the club for $20.
- The ride will be approximately 2 - 3 hours, hoping to return to Clayton Campus approximately/before 7:00PM.
PLEASE NOTE: You must have 2019 MUOC Membership to attend this ride.
SIGN UP FORM: https://goo.gl/forms/GftLxkreNozxeo1e2
Check out the video below to see one of the trails we will be riding! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpb16OEMN5E